36 questions that make strangers fall in love! Give it a go.
Here are 36 scientifically proven questions that will connect people on an emotional level and cause an attraction of love. The study has been conducted between strangers numerous times and have produced
What makes people fall in love?
A lot of things really. Chemistry has a big role to play though, as men are more visual than women they tend to fall in love easier. Casual sex with that certain someone may be all fun at the time, but more often than not one of you is going to start falling in love with the other. This happens because of dopamine levels during sex that emit a feeling of well being, especially after orgasm… so guys and gals beware those harmless 1 night stands may not be all fun and games in the end!
Why do we fall in love?
Humanity falls in love simply to keep our species alive through breeding, love is the key element to keep 2 people together long enough to produce and raise children. We wouldn’t exist if this didn’t happen!
Can love die over time? If so can I get it back?
Yes, Love can die over time.
What do men look for in a woman?
Men as a whole are pretty easy to please, they look for youth and beauty in a woman that’s it. Men tend to marry women much younger than themselves and fall in love pretty quick. These 36 questions that make strangers fall in love will change all that!
What do women look for in a man ?
Women are not as easily pleased as men and tend to create a mental trail in their minds, for example they are looking for everything the man said he would do and see if he was true to his word. Women also look for wealth, ambition and success in a man, unfortunately this is how it is.
The 36 questions that make strangers fall in love!
1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
2. Would you like to be famous? In what way?
3. Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?
4. What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?
5. When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?
6. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?
7. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
8. Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common.
9. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
10. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
11. Take four minutes and tell your partner your life story in as much detail as possible.
12. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?
13. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?
14. Is there something that you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
15. What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?
16. What do you value most in a friendship?
17. What is your most treasured memory?
18. What is your most terrible memory?
19. If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are now living? Why?
20. What does friendship mean to you?
21. What roles do love and affection play in your life?
22. Alternate sharing something you consider a positive characteristic of your partner. Share a total of five items.
23. How close and warm is your family? Do you feel your childhood was happier than most other people’s?
24. How do you feel about your relationship with your mother?
25. Make three true “we” statements each. For instance, “We are both in this room feeling … “
26. Complete this sentence: “I wish I had someone with whom I could share … “
27. If you were going to become a close friend with your partner, please share what would be important for him or her to know.
28. Tell your partner what you like about them; be very honest this time, saying things that you might not say to someone you’ve just met.
29. Share with your partner an embarrassing moment in your life.
30. When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself?
31. Tell your partner something that you like about them already.
32. What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?
33. If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone? Why haven’t you told them yet?
34. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? Why?
35. Of all the people in your family, whose death would you find most disturbing? Why?
36. Share a personal problem and ask your partner’s advice on how he or she might handle it. Also, ask your partner to reflect back to you how you seem to be feeling about the problem you have chosen.
Got any thoughts on these 36 questions that make strangers fall in love? Let us know below in the comments!