Hey guys! We are back with a post where you will learn how to port out from any network using UPC code, First of all upc code means Unique porting code. Every time when you want to port out your sim to another network, you need a unique porting code.
There are large numbers of methods to get your UPC, Some of them are using sim network and some are without. So lets see how to get UPC.
How to Get Unique Porting code-:
In this method you need to send one sms to specific number, As this method is valid for all operators lets see how it works
- First of all open messages and create a new message
- Now write given text PORT <Your mobile number>
- Done! now send it to 1900 ( Example-: PORT 81085XXXXX)
- Within some minutes you will receive an sms from your operator containing a unique porting code.
- Done! just save that UPC code, it will be used to port out from one operator to another.
Must Read-: Jio Recharge offers
How to generate UPC code for reliance number online-:
- First of all Visit Here
- You will see UPC code for MNP banner on right side
- Now click on that banner
- Now enter details like your Reliance mobile number, sim number and alternate mobile number
- In this method there is no need of active reliance number as this method works on online basis.
- After filling details enter Captcha and click on submit
- Done! you will receive Unique porting code on your alternate number.
How to Port out from any network using UPC code-:
- Now collect your UPC code and visit operator center where you want to port with your Aadhar card
- Now show your UPC to the center and then submit your documents to KYC
- Done! You will get new sim according to your choice using same number.
Thank You! if you like our posts then feel free to share them. 😀